Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite has thoughtfully handpicked the features that matter the most. The 6.55-inch OLED is of great quality with 10-bit color support, HDR10 certification, and a 90Hz refresh rate. There is also 240Hz touch sampling, which is another requirement for a smooth experience.
- Body: 160.5×75.7×6.8mm, 157g; Gorilla Glass 5 front, glass back, plastic frame.
- Display: 6.55″ AMOLED, 1B colors, HDR10, 90Hz, 240Hz touch sampling, 500 nits (typ), 800 nits, 1080x2400px resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 402ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G (8 nm): Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver); Adreno 618.
- Memory: 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM; UFS 2.2; microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot).
- OS/Software: Android 11, MIUI 12.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.97″, 0.7µm, PDAF; Ultra wide angle: 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm; Macro: 5 MP, f/2.4, AF.
- Front camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, 25mm (wide), 1/3.06″ 1.0µm.
- Video capture: Rear camera: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps; gyro-EIS; Front camera: [email protected], [email protected]
- Battery: 4250mAh; Fast charging 33W.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (side-mounted); Infrared port.
Xiaomi has thoughtfully handpicked the features that matter the most. The 6.55-inch OLED is of great quality with 10-bit color support, HDR10 certification, and a 90Hz refresh rate. There is also 240Hz touch sampling, which is another requirement for a smooth experience.
The triple camera on the back is also reminiscent of the Mi 11’s and the same as on the Mi 11 Lite 5G – there is a high-res 64MP primary, an 8MP ultrawide snapper, and a 5MP telemacro cam. All sorts of shooting modes are supported, including Night Mode, Long Exposure, Pro mode for all cameras, and the Mi 11 series exclusive video modes such as Parallel World, Time Freeze, Night Mode Timelapse, among others.
Performance and benchmarks
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is powered by the Snapdragon 732G chip, the same one inside the Redmi Note 10 Pro and the Poco X3 NFC.
The Snapdragon 732G is a small update over the vanilla S730 and the S730G models. The octa-core processor has two Kryo 470 Gold (Cortex-A76) cores clocked at 2.3 GHz, and six Kryo 470 Silver (Cortex-A55) ones, working at 1.8 GHz. They are all built on an 8nm LPP node.
All S73x chips have the same Adreno 618 GPU. The one on the 730G is clocked 75 MHz higher than S730 and sits at 575 MHz. And the one inside the Mi 11 Lite 4G can go as high as 800MHz.
Finally, the Mi 11 Lite is available with 64GB and 128GB UFS2.2 storage. You get 6GB LPDDR4X RAM for both storage options, but you can also get an 8GB RAM + 128GB storage mode like our review unit here.